We are going on a summerholiday
... because there is no summer in Germany and we are not expecting it to come soon. I think we are lucky if we'll have a summer this year at all.
So, tonight we'll take off at Airport Cologne with Germanwings heading for Athens. We'll be driving our rented car to Kranidi while most of you lot will be working tomorrow morning.
And guess what? I don't feel sorry for you at all (I'm only kidding).
Anyway, while I'm staying in Greece I hope all of you take care and the sun will shine here also for some hours (as long as it shines also in Greece then).
I'll see you in a fortnight!

1 Comments:
Wie gehts! Nici- hope you had a great time in Greece, you lucky soul!
Come on- where are the pictures??!!
mit liebe,
Celia xxx
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home