Sonntag, März 19, 2006

70's birthday in D'dorf

(this time I write in English, because David asked for it...)
I dont normally go to dusseldorf for a drink if I don t have to. I don t like the beer and the people I got to know so far were all stuck up... But we got an invitation to a seventies party from a friend who we met on vacation, who has got a Düsseldorfian (thats the way David called the people living there) girlfriend. So we ended up travelling to Düsseldorf by train, having all our 70ies costumes in our bags. And well what shall I say, we met loads of nice and funny people. Even the beer wasn t that bad, if you mix it with coke *lol* We had a great time, enjoyed ourselves and danced all night.

2 Comments:

At Mo. Apr. 24, 09:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Nici- hiya cousin xxx

looks like you had a great time in D'dorf!!!

hugs


Celia xxx

 
At Mi. Apr. 26, 01:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Im laughing at Dusseldorfian lol, also im laughing at the picture of Paul, well i think more so his pose.

He must audition for the next make of Scooby Doo, hed make a great Shaggy.

xxx

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home